Re: Mostali Attitudes

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:03:51 -0000

Sorry for this probably very basic question, but given the Mostali attitude problem with Orlanthi, why are there numerous instances of Mostali trading with and assistance to the Storm Tribe? (I'm thinking of encounters in KoDP, as well as the Gwandor Saga and - I think - some half-remembered more official events.)

Of course, these encounters could be perceived by the Orlanthi as helpful, but intended as harmful by the Mostali. Or are some Mostali Storm-friendly? Or is this just more inscrutable non-human behavior?

Reinier