One True Empire (Analog Free)

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:21:42 -0700

Simon:

> The Lunar Way is beyond reproach, as you say, but the Empire is
> simply a stopgap untill everyone fully embraces the Lunar Way,
> just as we embrace them. Unless they're smelly barbarians, of
> course.

And thereafter, the dictatorship of the devotees will reign forever and history will cease. The Empire is merely a transitory state to a true peasant's paradise.

What was that I heard about building a wall? Pardon if I scoff, dear taxer, but if you pull the other one there's a sheep attached.

I've really got to stop listening to Billy Bragg over breakfast.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                 John Hughes

"Remember, we are dealing with barbarians..." - Tacitus, on the Britons.