Re: Interest in original Gloranthic Poser models?

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:58:10 -0000

I'd be interested in VRML models to go into Virtual Pavis. If Poser will export as VRML, and the filesize/no of polygons isn't too big, almost any Gloranthan figures would be useful.

(What I'd really like is a Sun Dome Templar, with limbs done as separate transforms so I can animate them, and with a bitmapped face that I can exchange for scanned images of various Gloranthan notables...)

But yes, a Duck, or an Uz, standing on a street corner, would liven the place up.