RUNEQUEST items

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:54:40 -0400

Bryan Maloney wrote:

>Time to start haunting the auctions. [Trollpak is] one
>I never got around to getting. Does that artwork also
>appear in the AH version?

I still have both my RQ2 and RQ3 editions of Trollpak, and would be happy to part with them for a reasonable sum. I also would be willing to part with my RQ2 boxed sets of Borderlands, Big Rubble, Pavis, Questworld and Thieves' World, my RQ2 Cults of Prax, Cults of Terror and Griffin Mountain, and all my RQ3 stuff.

Not that there is much of a market now that Moon Design began their re-issues, but hey... :)

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and