Re: Gods verus Spirits, and more.

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:26:35 -0000

> My question to the list is this:
> What is the difference between a God and Great Spirit? What makes
> Daimone different from a Spirit? How is the Godworld different

Good question - I'd be interested in anyones ideas too. I understand the difference in methodological praxis between the two magical styles, but I'm not sure what distinction there is at the entity level, or one might say, what the difference of methodological practice means at the entity level. I am even more concerned with the lesser spirits - I'm not sure what distinction is being drawn between them. And I'm not sure if saying that a river has a certain type of spirit means anything much.