Re: Uz Idiotype?

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 16:10:40 -0000

Haktewally, I'm working on beards for the Dork (P4 nude male) just so I can do good scenes for the rapier and dagger I've built. The thing is that one should not make them a form of "hair". Instead, they should be a "figure"--essentially a form of "conformable clothing". My longer beard will, therefore, have a "head" and a "neck", while my shorter beard will have a "head". I'm also going to look into ARC (advanced remote controls) to see if I can get a parented beard to react to morphs on the face--but that's way down the line.

> Your Praxian linguistics page is awesome. My hope is that people

It all began because I wanted a list of Praxian names to make NPCs with. It sort of snowballed from there. After all, names are not made up in a purely arbitrary fashion. If names, then rules for making morphemes, and if morphemes, then syntax, if syntax and morphemes, then semantics...