Re: How many breasts on an Uz?

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 16:48:20 -0000

>- I vaguely recall that in one of the Wyrm's Footnotes or some other
place, a picture was drawn of an Uzko temple prostitute (associated with Argan Argar, I think). Now, it was obvious that she was keeping herself at an anorexic state in order to cater to a human clientele, but I also think I recall she had at least three pairs of breasts, or possibly four.-<

IIRC (not to hand) Trollpak always pictured them with two, but RQ Compendium suggested that the research in TrollPak had been 'toneddown'  for a human audience and that tusks were generally larger than shown, trolls were generally fatter and many troll females has six breasts. Exagerate seems to be the key.

I think that Mistress Race Trolls are canonically shown as having six breasts, Dark Trolls vary - perhpas multiple births were (originally) less common o the surface world.

It sugests that multipe births were common amongst trolls, though since the Trollkin curse multiple births to Dark Troll mothers are always premature and trollkin.

Mistress Race Trolls always breed true (and I wold have thought always have stats in the W3 range).

Ian Cooper