Re: Re: Moonboats

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:12:49 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Mark Galeotti wrote:

> 'Evil Empires'? But I thought we were talking about the source of
> radiant benevolence and civilising generosity that is the Lunar
> Empire...?

Yeah, but the Lunars are a paradox and should therefore use the traditional symbols of evil empires and still be a radiant empireof incredible niceness and joy. ECXEPT that they are rotten inside and are just trying to deceive you with their doo-gooder ways, but they are doing it because after the cycles have turned and the red moon replaced by a white one and the world is going to be a nice place to live in and fulfilment is at everyones ghasp, BUT they are going to reduce the world into chaos slime in the process...(ad infinitum)

Olli Kantola