Re: Re: Flying by the Glow of the Bat.

From: e-g_at_...
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 00:47:08 GMT

"Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak_at_...-online.co.uk> writes:

>Which is why in the end the Empire will require Floating,
>Flying or Submarine Temples of the Reaching moon.

Not a problem - once upon a time all the Homeward Ocean was land (the Spike, to be exact). We just do a bit of Green Age HeroQuesting and turn it back into land, then build the temples. What could be simpler?

Stephen
(And enquiring minds want to know: will Argrath's Temples of the Reaching Storm be built in the exact same places as the current Temples of the Reaching Moon? Will they in fact *be* the TotRMoon, with a new coat of paint and a different icon behind the altar?)