How many breasts on an Uz?

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 13:26:11 -0400

> I think the number is somewhat variable. Mistress Race trolls always
have
> three sets (I believe) but simple uz and trollkin might not always reach
> that level of uz perfection.

I've always found this odd. In modern days, multiple births are usually an effect of the Curse of Kin, and I believe Trollpak says that twins are treated as trollkin even if they look like trolls. OK, Gore and Gash were twins. Any other evidence that twins were thought of as a good thing in the Godtime?

Six breasts would surely only be needed for a litter of trollkin? Why would Mistress Race trolls have that many?

Andrew