Re: Reasons behind the six breasted Uzuz

From: bwbfc_at_...
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 18:35:34 -0000

Hi

One possible reason is that baby trolls being so gluttonous, six breasts can hold more milk. When two are empty, you still have four others.* Uzko may be less gluttonous than Uzuz, which shows how terrible Uzuz are.

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:
> There can also be a community angle there. Parhaps the Uzuz tend to
> share the duties of babycare, freeing most of the mothers to other
> pursuits.

In Trollpak one occupation was that of nurse IIRC. Mothers are grouped in a special sector. Surely important priestesses are likely to be concerned by other duties and have their special nurses.

I wonder if an Uzuz mother's milk has special properties for other trolls?

Jerome