RE: How many breasts on an Uz?

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:55:57 -0500

At 09:44 AM 6/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I was looking over the original Trollpak last night and it had a picture of
>a statuette of Korasting the lost fertility goddess. She was depicted as
>having six breasts and the caption said that this was a feature of Mistress
>Race trolls and was uncommon on dark trolls.
>
>Of course the other explanation for all the breasts is that Mistress Race
>trolls were thought up by a teenaged boy.

        Oh come on; stop being mean.... Those breasts are clearly a sign of Uz fertility; when Gbaji damaged Kygor Lytor's womb (or daughter, depending on what source you read), uz fertility declined and so did the number of their breasts. There's a heroquest in this, I suppose (and you thought the Morokanth thumbs were peculiar). Or Delecti could open a cosmetic surgery clinic....

Peter Larsen