RE: How many breasts on an Uz?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:21:23 -0400

>>I was looking over the original Trollpak last night and it had a picture
of
>>a statuette of Korasting the lost fertility goddess. She was depicted as
>>having six breasts and the caption said that this was a feature of
Mistress
>>Race trolls and was uncommon on dark trolls.
>>
> >Of course the other explanation for all the breasts is that Mistress
Race
>>trolls were thought up by a teenaged boy.

>Oh come on; stop being mean....

I was just kidding, forgot the emoticon. Of course you realize that no woman would ever think up something as cruel as having more than two breasts:-)

>Those breasts are clearly a sign of Uz fertility; when Gbaji damaged
Kygor Lytor's womb
>(or daughter, depending on what source you read), uz fertility declined
and so did
>the number of their breasts.

The aforementioned Korasting.

>There's a heroquest in this, I suppose (and you thought the Morokanth thumbs
>were peculiar). Or Delecti could open a cosmetic surgery clinic....

It'd be a hell of a heroquest to do by accident... Congratulations you've restored fertility to your family. But don't you think your sister should have gone instead?

Oliver