RE: How many breasts on an Uz?

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 09:25:43 -0500

Oliver Bernuetz says:

> >Oh come on; stop being mean....
>
>I was just kidding, forgot the emoticon. Of course you realize that no
>woman would ever think up something as cruel as having more than two
>breasts:-)

        Well, I was kidding, too, so we're even. I've always thought the real inspiration for the MR breasts was the Venus of Willendorf.

>>There's a heroquest in this, I suppose (and you thought the Morokanth
>thumbs
>>were peculiar). Or Delecti could open a cosmetic surgery clinic....
>
>It'd be a hell of a heroquest to do by accident... Congratulations you've
>restored fertility to your family. But don't you think your sister should
>have gone instead?

        Hmmm. You are obviously delusional if you imagine that a male could manage by accident what generations of females have failed to do by their most ernest efforts. Or perhaps you are one of the foolish followers of the Blowhard who feels that the people of the Mothers need some male wind god.... Don't fret boy; the Mothers will beat those bad ideas out of you.

Peter Larsen