RE: How many breasts on an Uz?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:43:44 -0400

Peter Larsen said

> Hmmm. You are obviously delusional if you imagine that a male could manage
>by accident what generations of females have failed to do by their most
> ernest efforts. Or perhaps you are one of the foolish followers of the
> Blowhard who feels that the people of the Mothers need some male wind
> god.... Don't fret boy; the Mothers will beat those bad ideas out of you

Funny that you should mention that but way back in the "glory days" of RQ2 I wrote up a cult called the Brotherhood of the Sacred Search which was a troll cult of males only that was dedicated to reversing the curse. They were HQ'd out of the Castle of Lead and spent their lives seeking for the three? sacred relics that could be used to reverse the curse. They were if my memory serves me, Gbaji's adamantine claws, the cloak of night and a sacred fertility song. These trolls spent their lives wandering, listenting to songs, looking at claws and examining cloaks looking for the right ones. I'm not that the idea still flies these days but it might make a weird but interesting troll mystic brotherhood instead of a cult. I've still got a typewritten (shudder) copy of the original somewhere. That just tells you how long ago it was.

Oliver