Re: Re: Uz Idiotype?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:50:48 -0400

matthew_at_... wrote:

> idiotype
>
> Chem. A substance of the same type as another.
> Biol. The set of all hereditary determinants of an individual.
> Formerly also, the genotype only.
> Immunol. A set of one or more antigenic determinants associated usu.
> with the binding region of an immunoglobulin and characteristic of a
> particular clone of antibody-producing cells.
>
> idiotypic - of or pertaining to an idiotype

Informative, yes.

Helpful, no.

Um, so, what sort of idiotype did you want for trolls? They have a fairly extensive taxonomy and family tree (about 20 types of trolls, many extinct) and a huge, sprawling pantheon of wierd deities/spirits/entities that lurk in the dark cellar of Glorantha.

There's a great 'family tree' of the Trolls in 'Troll Pack' but I don't know if its online anywhere.

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant