RE: Digest Number 477

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 06:41:20 -0400

Ian asks,

>Will you be following RQ tradition and including the multiple
>versions of the Kyger Litor cult? ;-)

Following long-standing tradition, it will include a Kyger Litor cult write-up (from RQ2 TrollPak).

So far, the book is slated to have all the cults from Cults of Prax, Cults of Terror and RQ2 TrollPak, plus Caladra & Aurelion, Uleria, Geo, Donandar, Yelm, and Lodril. The book layout is done. I just need to make art assignments and get a tiny bit of info for some of the genealogy flowcharts. As soon as I get the new art, probably in about 2-4 months, it's off to the printers. It's set to be another 300 page whopper in the Gloranthan Classics lineup.

Then it's on to Borderlands & Plunder...

The only cults that won't be in there are the ones that were in Pavis & Big Rubble, because that would be overkill.

Stay tuned,
Rick