Re: New egroup for 3D modelling, art, and software

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:22:54 -0700

> Rick respondeth:
>
> I like the idea of the group, but I don't care for the name.
> Call me narrow and unimaginative, but I would much rather
> have the group named something far more easily understandable,
> like "GloranthanArt" or "Hero Wars 3D", etc. Maybe I don't get
> out enough or read enough, but "Day 88" doesn't tell me anything
> about the group and I certainly don't get the reference.

Jane raised the same point about the name privately, and I concur. Digital Glorantha?

Day 88, btw, is Sartar's Day - I associate his unique and artful magics with Hero Wars creativity. You're forgiven if that one didn't exactly leap out at ya. :)

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                 John Hughes

Life is given to man
to make him consider carefully
the position he'd like to be dead in.