Putting your enemies in the arena

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:07:10 -0000

Quickie for the list:

Players in our game - you probably don't want to read this thread as it might be a spoiler for you, if I run with this idea at some point.

Page down to get the question

If the Lunars had captured the heroes and were going to force them to to be the star attraction in some gladiatorial games - do you think they would want to cripple them magically (frx by using slave bracelets) for the fight, or allow them to use their magic. The biggest problem I have with the latter is all those Orlanthi with movement magic trying to escape, let alone people with magical attacks using them on innocent bystanders. Or does somebody out there have a more cunning idea?

Ian Cooper