Re: Putting your enemies in the arena

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:19:50 -0000

I've never liked slave bracelets, I must say - they felt like a rather artificial game construct. (If that sort of ability was available and could be mass produced, why not 'magic zapping missiles'? And where did the magic go?)

Just to return to the Tarshite theme, you could always have some priestesses of Kadone the Grounder to hand to prevent air flight. A better option for Orlanthi, though, would be hostages: fight and your shieldbrother/father/wife may live, flee or turn your magic on the audience and we feed them to the Bat. Also a good roleplaying opportunity.

Mark