Re: HW in GenCon

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:51:35 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 gjr_at_... wrote:

<snip>
> As a general note, running fun Hero Wars games at cons is probably the
> number one thing everyone can do to support the game. And if you let me
> know what you're up to, I'll make sure Greg is suitably grateful.
>
> Cheers,
> Graham

I happened to be at my local gaming store, when a man came in asked the sales clerk to recommend a system/engine for his own fantasyworld. After listening for a while, I introduced myself, and did my best to explain the HW system for the gentleman.

He seemed really enthusiastic about it (having been rather unimpressed with the choises previously offered) and ordered the players book (unfortunately out at the moment), and asked for my email-address for further questions.

That fealt nice :)

        -Adept

PS. Can I recommend the HW-rules to him? It's not Glorantha, but it's Hero Wars system.