RE: HW in GenCon

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:27:14 +0100

On Friday, June 08, 2001 11:21 AM, aranwyth_at_... [SMTP:aranwyth_at_...] wrote:
> Are there any HW events planned for GenCon. I will be in the area
> and would be happy to run something.

I'm going to be there and I'm planning to run HW demo(s), as I've done at a number of cons. They always go down well, and there have always been more players wanting to play than I've had room for. So, yes, there is stuff planned. If you need a scenario to run, I can pass on a copy of the one I usually use (just give me a little time to re-edit it), and some pregen characters, to boot. :)

Regards,

Bruce