RE: So How was Tentacles?

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:55:24 +0100

Humph, my reply to this (from a cybercafe in Antewerp) seems to have gone astray.

The Chunder Rebels have returned from Tentacles!

Tentacles was as great as ever, if a little more moist (take that smile off you face, Nick, I meant the weather).

There were revelations, to do with Short Worlds, many of which are created by false religions, such as the Zistorites and the Church of Immortality (SiP). I'll steer clear of some of the other stuff, as it relates to scenario info from the Sartar series. Okay, I'll tease you with hints like the return of the cradle, the battle of Iceland, and "euthenasia" for Kallyr. >:->

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.