Re: Apologia to Dr. Seuss

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:40:13 EDT

In a message dated 08/06/01 09:27:06, you write:

Apologia to Dr. Seuss

Never praise, that's my rule, that I learned as a boy back in Glorantha Digest school.

Thanks Loren, I enjoyed that. I might have to join OpenHeroWars.

I always thought that the plateau of statues was really the place where the Zax met, and they haven't budged since.

Here's another in a more derivative vein:

Did I ever tell you that Eiritha Herd Mother Had twenty three sons and named them all Waha?

Well she did, and that wasn't a smart thing to do You see when she wants one and calls out 'Yoo-Hoo' Come into the tent, she doesn't get one, All twenty three Khans of hers come on the run.

Keith N