Lost Players

From: Shannon R. Wright <shwright17sons_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 00:26:30 -0000

My problem is simple. I have no players in my area. Yea, I hear ya. "your just not looking hard enough?" Until you have walked a mile in Fertile(squishy&stinky) Amish Farmland near Gettysburg then you just H.N.C. (Have No Clue).....I have 1, count it 1 comic(90%)/game(10%) store within a 40 mile drive. The last time I checked the game section consisted of a Copy of the boardgame "Harpoon" , a Morrow Project module, and a Dragon Magazine. And the people who frequent the place, well lets just say when I'm feeling bad about my self and my lot in life I just go there and instantly I feel so much better. It's even better than going to a State Fair......And I hope I'm not the only one with this problem because I need some help in figuring out how to overcome this....I can't import people because the economy sucks--It's built around the Harley plant and Pretzel factories...Does anyone long distance roleplay?? email?? How does that work out?? this ones wide open people and I'm beggin for help. I'm a hardcore RQ 1st Ed player who is new to Hero Wars, but I've probably played and run them all.....Bushido, C.O.C., AD&D, RQ, Traveller, GURPS, ICE-Arms Law, etc.....
 where do I go from here?? what next?? And yes I thank God every day that I found you all and this yahoo group because i think it would be board certified insane by now if not for reading and writing about Glorantha.

   thanks to all.

   Mr. Shannon Wright
   Lost in Time 10 miles E of G-burg, PA.