Re: Lost Players

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 02:27:49 -0000

Hmm. That's rough. There's folks in Lancaster and State College PA that I know of.

> sucks--It's built around the Harley plant and Pretzel
> factories...Does anyone long distance roleplay?? email?? How

I know that there's at least one PBEM (play by E-mail) Hero Wars group out there and probably a few other games out there like CoC.

> where do I go from here?? what next?? And yes I thank God

Well, welcome aboard. =) We try to be vaguely interesting. There's a few other lists as well -- perhaps other memebers of the list could tell you about any PBEM or online opportunities they might know of.

> every day that I found you all and this yahoo group
> because i think it would be board certified insane by now
> if not for reading and writing about Glorantha.
> thanks to all.

Jeff Kyer