Complete Kyer Litor

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:44:42 EDT

Hello Friends,

>>If you can think of any other cult Rick's likely to have missed out,
>>please suggest it here!
>>
>>Cheers, Nick

>I think it is about time that someone published the collected Kyger Litor.

That reminds me of "AbChaos", an Greg Stafford personal zine of the early nineties, in No. 4 the following was announced:

"Kyger Litor Special
A 64-page book with another expanded version of the Kyger Litor cult, complete with prayers and directions for all mayor rituals, published in English and with extensive photographs of the sources: the original uz lithographic records."

Sounds like Hero Wars book one of the 5 book series on uz for me... :-)

Cheers

André