Re: Re: Out standing in {his/our?} field

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:17:52 -0700

El Jeff:

> Water meadows are a rather sophisticated development that requires a
> fair bit of techincal knowhow to maintain. Not sure if the Heortlings
> are up to it. I suspect that the Dara Happans and the more
> Malkioniized Heortlings are.

Water meadows mean more than erm, watery meadows? That's all I meant. Well you learn something every day. :)

> > about a metre tall and carved with witty obscenities as well as yerr
> average
>
> Herms. Herms are obscene. =) But fertile. Or is that virile?

Of course. My subconscious was working, even if my forebrain was on cruise control. Makes you wonder, who's the Heortling god with the big penis carved into guardian stones. Heler? Barntar? Orlanth Rainbringer? A male earth deity? All of the above?

> I'm afriad you're going to have to come with us to Plantation 51,
> John. There's nothing to fear. They just want to meet you...

All your star captain bases are belong to us?

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

What we choose to fight is so tiny,
And what fights with us is so great.
If only we could let ourselves be dominated as animals are, by the immense storm.
We would become strong too, and not need names. When we win it's with the small things
And the triumph itself makes us small.