Re: Re : sartar rising ?

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:24:54 -0000

> I'm playing for 12 years with the same players and the same
> characters. Our campaign takes place on the year 1622 in Dragon
Pass.
> What will i do for the next 6 monthes ? Stop playing ?
> I think we will play in another place (why note Prax ?)...

Or have them go to Tarsh for a while: taking the war to the evil empire (if they are good Orlanthi rebels) or just going to where the power and money is (if they are amoral adventurers). Then they can be ready to return to Sartar when SR comes out, but with new understanding of the ways of the empire! And there just happens to be lots on Tarsh, including maps, etc, in the first issue of The Unspoken Word... ;-)

Mark

The Unspoken Word, a Gloranthan magazine, out now http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword

(...and plugged shamelessly)