Re: Essence trees of Aldrya

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:21:54 EDT

Bryan Thexton:

<< > I don't think elves know sorcery.

 So who protects the forests in the West (or other sorcerous parts of the world?).>>

     Theist/animist elves.

<< Hmmm, now I'm trying to remember any major forests in the sorcerous parts of the world, and I'm not having much luck. >>

    Four of the six surviving great elven forests of Genertela are in the West (Tarinwood, Erontree, Ballid and Winterwood). Many of them are in conflict with their human neighbours, although its more of a long drawn-out guerilla war than open battle, IMO. And some humans get on quite well with them, of course.

Trotsky