Re: Re: question of gifts

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:45:31 -0700

> I think that he might be talking about stacking identical gifts? You
> know, +5 sword and shield several times. I think that the way its
> worded is that you're only allowed one gift of a kind. You can take 3
> (for example) weapon restriction geases but the gifts are +5 Sword, +5
> Sword and Shield, +5 Dagger, etc etc. Not +15 Sword and Shield.

If you want to stack identical gifts, you (usually) can, once.

Frex:
Hu's Sword Blessing, stacked for Sword and Shield +10, but give up *all* other weapons.
Kargan's Combat Blessing, stacked, +10 to an ability, but remain silent *every* day of the week (Humakt will understand why you don't pray verbally).
Makla Mann's Blessing - Can't be stacked (since you already can't participate in ambushes).
etc.

RR