RE: Re: question of gifts

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:07:36 +1000

> From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson [mailto:rjremr_at_...]
> Sounds reasonable to me. Hmm, did the dead sword go to Humakt's Hall,
> Asrelia's Cavern, or *somewhere else* ?

That's an even better twist on it.

You quest to see Humakt, beg for him to give you a replacement sword so that you can continue to serve him as you've faithfully done (etc. etc. blah blah, boy, do you reckon Humakt has heard this line before?).

Humakt looks down at you. You can either take a replacement sword, which would be breaking your oath, or you can quest to the third netherhell from the left, where your dead sword currently is to get it back. For the price of a fairly nasty geas, you don't get a replacement sword, you just get instructions on how to quest to get the old one back.

How many friends do you have that will help you out on this one?

Harry.