Re: Re: Re : sartar rising ?

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Jeff wrote:

> Hmm. From what I was told by Steve Martin, Sartar
> Rising should be out sooner than we think and Sartar
> Burning will be out by Christmas. But I could be
> confused.

I'm only reporting what Greg said at Tentacles. Stephen wasn't there, and of course things may have changed in the week or so since the publication schedule discussed at the Con. At Tentacles, Greg said "Sartar Rising" would be out by Christmas 2001. Maybe he was confused (by splitting it into multiple books), but I don't think so.

BTW, "Sartar Rising" will not now include scenarios for the Dragonrise of 1625 (and related stuff) -- there was just too much material to do the early period properly, so scenarios after 1621 or so have been bounced to book 2 ("Sartar Burning")*.

The website still lists "Sartar Rising" for May 2001, but I think that (and the contents listing) is now a dead letter.

Cheers, Nick