Re: Re: Re : sartar rising ?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:49:57 -0400

Nick Brooke wrote:

> Jim asked:
>

> In a word, yes. See my earlier post. The later (1625-ish) scenarios
> in "Sartar Rising" will be published in "Sartar Burning" instead. A
> third book ("Sartar Aflame"? Can't remember the exact title) will
> deal with the rest of Kallyr's reign up to her death in c.1630ish.
> That's the first arc sequence for the Dragon Pass Hero Wars.

Sartar's Flame. I suspect it starts with Kallyr lighting the big bronze brazier. Or that's how Sartar Burning ends.

> With any luck, Greg will post an update regarding all these changes
> to this mailing list some time soon. (Or at least change the info on
> issaries.com). It is all rather confusing, but at Tentacles it did
> sound as if there is now a Plan to get everything done properly.
>
> Cheers, Nick

Its my understanding that there always was a Plan (at least since Robin L wrote fleshed out a rather neat story arc). Its just now public knowledge as of Tentacles. But an update would be good, yeah.

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant