Re: Cults Compendium

From: Rick Meints <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:34:02 -0000

Jeff asked (as did a few others) for Indlas Somer and Gestetner.

Since the title of the series of books is "Gloranthan Classics" and the Indlas Somer and Gestetner cults are GATEWAY cults I wasn't going to include them.

I have thought about a Gateway Classics book, though.

As for every single "official" cult being included, (ala Julian's request), with the exception of the cults in Pavis & Big Rubble, I am including all of the RQ2 officially published cults, as per the list published in the RQ Companion, plus a number of extras like the RQ3 cults in DW and White Wolf. In the end, if the page count doesn't impact the printing costs, there is an outside chance that I could include Pavis, Yelorna, etc. in the book anyway, but don't hold your breath. If you are expecting everything from Gods of Glorantha as well, plus all of the fanzines and magazines like Tales of the Reaching Moon, prepare to be disappointed. Getting permission for all of that would be a Herculean task.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Rick