Re: Re: Disciples actions during the Hero Wars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:07:26 -0700

> Could Broyan be a Disciple? He's noted as being extremely devoted to
> Orlanth, and AFAIK never does anything unconventional by the
> standards of an Orlanthi hero.

Well, he *could* be, but he isn't. Note that while there are Disciples of Orlanth Adventurous and Thunderous, there are no Allfather Disciples, so "being King" doesn't fall under "being as much like your god as possible".

Unless something drastic happens to the files I sent in to Greg between now and the publication of SR, Broyan is only an inititate (of Vingkot the High King). His duties to the kingdom, and his own personal warband, take up a lot of his time.

RR