Re: Animals

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:13:53 -0000

But what is an "animist bull"? To classify every single atom of Glorantha into a "world" is to invite a Gift. This is not to say that an "animist bull" cannot exist. At the risk of snuffing myself out, I will theorize:

An "animist bull" would be a bull like the long-prophesied "White Calf". Likewise, a "theist cow" would be some truly legendary creature, the sort of thing a subcult or cult would form around nearly from the moment of its birth--or even before that. Let us say that we have an "animist bull"--the White Calf, and a "theist cow"--Uralda's River. Even bringing them into the same paddock would be a legendary task! The universe, itself, would conspire against such a monumental mating, as it conspires against any action that tries to alter the current Flow.

What type of Truth the above constitutes is purely your choice.