Re: Disciple Clashes

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:34:04 +0100

>Subject: Disciple Clashes
>
>Seeing as disciples are living life in their deity's image,
>and this image is a fixed and conservative view, I foresee
>a great deal of conflict between disciples of the same deity.
>
>After all, no two views of a deity will be identical, and
>conservative views are the ones most likely to cause contention
>between peoples from distant tribes.
>
>Especially as a disciple's view of his deity can be proved to be
>correct!

I think disciples will rarely meet. The support costs mean that few religious communities will ever support one, let alone two. When they do meet it is likely to be on some great quest where dealing with the opposition might take all their energy.

Having said that ... disciples clashing seems like an appropriate Hero Wars development.

Thom