Re: Who is Geo?

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:47:49 -0000

> > The Bouncer is an allied "spirit" for Geo.
>
> Currently, we think its a daimonine (though I prefer the word

How many Sartarites walk around pointing out the intensely academic and fine-pointed distinction between "spirit" and "daimonine"? I'd say that Joe Sartarite uses whatever word means "spirit" for both of them.

After all, *I* may differentiate among _Solanum tuberosum_ cv "FL1607", _Solanum tuberosum_ cv "Desiree", and _Solanum tuberosum_ cv "Russet Burbank", but to you, they're probably all "potatoes".