Re: Who is Geo?

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:27:28 -0000

> The point which I failed to make was was that an allied spirit in RQ
> usually applies to a single person's special god-bestowed sidekick. I
> suppose that the Bouncer could be Geo's own allied spirit/divine helper.

Looking back on the cult writeups, I see that I was using "allied spirit" in a not quite the same way. The thing is that the Bouncer seems to function as both a "spirit of retribution" (acting against reprobate cult members) and a force to be reckoned with should one mess with one of Geo's temples directly.