Advice from the ancestors

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:40:05 -0000

Hello and apologies for [maybe] asking a somewhat stupid question, which plagued my mind for decades, but which I've always forgot [or didn't dare] to ask...

Since all or at least most popular gloranthan cultures do have access to their ancestors and to the spirits of those who've lived in ancient times, it should be possible to get access to informations that could explain/solve many of the smaller and even some of the greater gloranthan mysteries, all by asking your forefathers/-mothers "granpa, what was Nysalor like...?"
[;-)],
or more, if you prefer,
go to Dorastor, with your favorite shaman, catch some 1st age spirit etc...

even if you do not like the given example [Nysalor], the possibilities seem to leave little room for hidden murders ["who did kill you, brother?"] or genealogical questions ["who founded what clan";"who ruled kingdom X from year Y to Z"]...

suggestions, references?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan