Re: Re: Advice from the ancestors

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:56:51 -0400

bjm10_at_... wrote:

> > "granpa, what was Nysalor like...?"
>
> And you'll get the same answer that the old folks still hanging around
>
> give you. After all, the current elders heard their truth from the
> former elders, who are now the departed ancestors. Were I to summon
> up Augustus Caesar and Marcus Antonius, I would expect to get
> different versions of what was up, who did what, and why they did it.

Sure. Just have to contact them. =)

> The fact that some Gloranthan is dead doesn't mean that the person
> necessarily has a greater lock on truth than those still kicking.

Assuming they are contact-ible. But yeah, FAMOUS ancestors are probably going to be available. But, some will not be. Many Ancestors and even godlings (etc) were destroyed during the Dragon Kill and the Gabaji wars and just aren't availble. At least, that's my take on it.

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant