Re: Advice from the ancestors

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:48:17 -0000

> But what if they say "Oh he was bright and wise and helpful, and
> perfect in every way..., Not like that nasty Gbaji who lead an army
> of monsters to destroy him" (assuming, of course that your current
> beliefs are different to the above to start with)
>

> IIRC, Sandy Peterson used to claim that one of the reasons that
> people go to Dorastor and deal with Ralzakark is that he is a
> survivor from pre-history and so is able to provide information not
> available from elsewhere

so it says in Dorastor-LOD, and I always wondered why journey so long when you easily could summon your favorite ancestor. at least I got the impression one can do this while reading Gods Of Glorantha. IIRC the Ancestor Worship section reads like you can be fairly specific about what ancestor of yours one can call/summon.

concerning the rest of your reply:
thanks,
should have thought of this myself,
maybe even did, but this helps to clarify!