Re: Heroquesting

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

> I don't think you can scale the stats of hero plane
> critters in an objective manner. Consider the Hill of
> Gold heroquest for a second. Orlanth fights Zorak
> Zoran to a draw. Are your questing Orlanthi heroes
> tough enough to fight an objectively statted berzerk
> war god?

There should IMO be something subjective and almost Newtonian going on -- an "equal and opposite reaction" kinda thing. Maybe the question is, are your questing Orlanthi heroes tough enough to fight questing Zorak Zorani heroes? (Not "an objectively statted berserk war god," unless the players are meant to be "an objectively statted Great God of the Storm Pantheon").

Cheers, Nick