GTA NEWSLETTER SENT!

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:27:50 -0400

(forwarded from Issaries)

GTA NEWSLETTER SENT! Issaries, Inc. is pleased to announce that the summer GTA Newsletter has
(finally) gone out to members. We make this announcement here only
because
there are several members for whom we do not have valid email addresses. If
you are a GTA member and do not receive the newsletter today, please contact gta_at_... to update your contact information.

An Observers newsletter will also go out later today.

Thanks for your time and support, and sorry to interrupt. Stephen Martin
Issaries, Inc.� 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648�� Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <http://www.herowars.com/>www.HeroWars.com