Re: KoDP (was HEORTLING TEMPLES)

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:29:17 -0000

The irony of a bunch of Godlearner/Zistorites using a computer to learn how to be Orlanthi ...

There's got to be an adventure seed lurking here. PCs travel to the Clanking City, encounter a Zistorite who has never left the area but has an uncanny knowledge of the PCs. Eg, "You're the Lismelder, from near the xyz, right? Didn't you trade for Blacktail the Bull last year and then have him stolen? And how is chief <insert name>. Oh - wait wait let me try the Orlanthi greeting!"

No criticism of KoDP intended of course. It's one of my all-time favorite PC games.

Reinier