RE: Quiverberry Quest (LONG)

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:33:08 -0500

After a bit of thought, I realized that having to locate both the recipe and the quiverberries by means of magic would be a bit redundant. So now I think that the recipe for quiverberry pie was not exactly lost; however, it was mostly forgotten because quiverberries were increasingly scarce, and thought to be extinct. When the clan's ancestors said that disaster was imminent unless they could win the cooking contest, Barbeena started looking for a truly exceptional recipe. One of the clan's elders remembered that her grandmother had once had a piece of quiverberry pie, and could still taste it until the day she died. So Barbeena asked her goddess if any quiverberries still existed anywhere, and thus the whole scenario was set into motion.

How's that?

Guy