Re: Orlanth Chained

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 04:57:50 EDT

Guy Hoyle:

<< >At the edge of that area, the wind simply fades away into nothing, coming
>in from the outside and just quickly but gently disappearing. It goes away.
>It goes nowhere, just away.

 Man, that is just creepy. Major-league creepy, with a capital "creep". I dunno bout the rest of you, but I'd rather be in Dorastor when that happens.>>

     You think that's bad... but, hang on, hasn't Greg said that Ernalda's magic fails also? The Ernaldan equivalent of all the winds stopping is (at the very least) a total failure of the crop harvest for that year. Now, IMO, the consequences of *that* are a damn sight scarier even than what's going on with the wind...

     Eeeek!! :-)

Trotsky