Re: Re: Ernalda Chained

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:08:50 EDT

Hello Friends,

>> Orlanth was chained once when Loky attempted to strangle Orlanth
>> (When Orlanth is freed, Vargath Two-Ring initiates Harmast in KoS
>> p92) and once when Zistor lived ("For two years, no wind blew in
>> Dragon Pass until a settlement was made for peace" KoS p95).
>>
>> --Peter Metcalfe

> Mmmhmmm. Orlanth _AND_ Ernalda though? Just the Darkness. Going to > be nasty out there for heroes.

When O & E worshippers were 85 % before Orlanth was chained i assume it will be less after he is freed again (we will have more Humakt, Elmal etc. worshippers than before).

The fact that a lot of player characters aren´t initates or devotees of an subcult of O or E, worshipping smaller gods intead of them, will help them a lot during this event.

Cheers

André