Re: essense trees of Aldrya

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:17:01 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 janjero_at_... wrote:

> have a less clear distinction of the various kinds of magic than the
> humans do and they can use spirits and divine magic indifferently,

One curious thing about this is that in the sorcery world hell plane is the from the end while underworld in animistic and theist systems is the often from the beginning. So the Great Tree doesn't have root's in Hell...

I don't think that you can find sorcerous elves anywhere else than in some perverted scholars dreams. That is the gigest of course. ;)

Olli Kantola